- Handmade in Guatemala by underemployed seamstresses due to COVID-19
- Interior: up-cycled + chemical free denim from The New Denim Project
- Exterior: Foot-loomed textile
- Kid sizes with white elastic ear loops and teen-women with strings to tie
- With pocket for HEPA filter (PM 2.5). Available on Amazon
- All mask sold separately not in a set
- Fits ages:
WARNING: NOT MEDICAL GRADE. NOT FOR INFANT USE
- Not eligible for returns. Promotions don't apply.
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Made with foot-loom woven textiles traditional from Guatemala
About the textiles
Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textiles. Carefully tie-dyed and woven for 3 weeks creating a unique pattern. Craftsmanship technique passed through generations. Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy. Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
For a better care, we recommend hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent Due to the natural dyes in our threads we do not recommend the use of Woolite or hot water Dry flat or tumble dry Steam iron
Returns & Exchanges
Now accepting returns and exchanges! Sale items are not eligible for return.