Mini Brisa Dress in Marina Plaid
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
The very first designed by Folklore dress and our new favorite! Now, little and big Folklore girls can match for that perfect sister portrait.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Wooden button back closure
- Improved neckline for easy slip on
- Includes bloomer
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Fits ages 3M-24M
- New length!
- Made with artisan made textile from Guatemala. Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed for 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
- Steam iron