- Handmade in Guatemala
- Easy slip on and gently elasticized waistline for comfort
- Sizes 2Y include diaper cover bloomers
- Fits ages 2Y-8Y
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
About the textiles
- Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textiles.
- Dyed with natural dyes and woven for 3 weeks creating a unique pattern.
- Craftsmanship technique passed through generations.
- Fabric is chemical and made using minimal water and energy
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
Returns & Exchanges
- Now accepting returns and exchanges!
- Sale items are not eligible for refund just store credit
High quality with such sweet details!
This dress is cute as a button. The quality of the woven fabric is amazing and we love the bow details on the shoulders! The stretchy waist makes it comfortable enough for everyday wear. She’ll be able to wear this for a year or two for sure! We’ll worry the investment.
This is one of those pieces that you save in your child’s box. I love how the waist is so stretchy and my daughter will be able to wear this for the next few years. It’s such a versatile piece where you can easily put a long sleeve blouse underneath or wear in the spring and summer. Beautiful dress!