Estrella Fugaz Throw Pillow by Folklore
$49.60 USD was $62.00 USD
This product is currently sold out.
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
Bring the Folklore flair into any girl or boy room!
- Handmade in Guatemala in collaboration with MayaLoom
- Back Zip
- Includes poly-filled removable insert
- Handmade thread detail
- Dimensions: 22"x22"
- Not intended for children under the age of 3. Decorative pillow only, not recommended for cribs.
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back.
- Now accepting returns. Review return policy for more details
- Made with textiles from the New Denim Project that turn denim factories’ leftovers into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you’ll be saving about 5,000 liters of water per purchase!
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- Spot clean