- Handcrafted in USA
- 2.5 x 5.5"
- Attached to a right-sided clip
About the textiles
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles.
- Each piece is truly unique
- Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textile.
- Carefully tie-dyed and loomed for 3 weeks to create a one-of-a-kind pattern.
- A craftsmanship passed on through generations
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent
- Due to the natural dyes in our threads we do not recommend the use of Woolite or hot water
- Dry flat or tumble dry
- Steam iron
Returns & Exchanges
Now accepting returns and exchanges! Sale items are not eligible for return.