Brisa Dress in Tarde de Verano
$36.00 USD was $48.00 USD
This variant is currently sold out
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
The very first designed by Folkore dress and our new favorite! Now, little and big Folklore girls can match for that perfect sister portrait.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Woden button back closure
- Improved neckline for easy slip on
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Fits ages 2Y-8Y
- Made with artisan made textile from Guatemala. Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed for 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Made with linen like textile from the New Denim Project that turn denim factories’ leftovers into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you’ll be saving about 5,000 liters of water per purchase!
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
- Steam iron