- Gauze like textile handmade in Guatemala
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back. Learn more
- Runs small, we suggest going up one size
- Fits sizes 18M-6Y
About the textiles
- Made with Guatemalan with artisan made textile from Guatemala.
- Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed for 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles.
- Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent
- Due to the natural dyes in our threads we do not recommend the use of Woolite or hot water
- Dry flat or tumble dry
- Steam iron
Returns & Exchanges
Now accepting returns and exchanges! Sale items are not eligible for return.