- Handmade in Guatemala
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back.
- Fits sizes 4-12Y
- Adjustable waistline with buttons
- Waist can be adjusted with waist tie
About the textiles
- Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textiles.
- Carefully tie-dyed and woven for 3 weeks creating a unique pattern.
- Craftsmanship technique passed through generations.
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent
- Due to the natural dyes in our threads we do not recommend the use of Woolite or hot water
- Dry flat or tumble dry
- Steam iron
Returns & Exchanges
Now accepting returns and exchanges! Sale items are not eligible for return.