- Each one of these necklaces is handmade by a refugee woman who has been resettled in by the International Rescue Committee (IRC) in Dallas.
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back.
- Repurposed textile // pom poms // velcro closure // genuine leather strap with 16" drop (can be shortened) // approx. 7" x 7"
- Lifestyle picture portrays a different color pattern. Intended for you to see dimensions
About the textiles
- Made with repurposed textiles from around the world
- Vintage Pompoms
Returns & Exchanges
Now accepting returns and exchanges! Sale items are not eligible for return.