Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
This colorful and lightweight dress is guaranteed to be her favorite year round!
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Long sleeves
- Side wide pockets
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Now accepting returns and exchanges
- Fits ages 2-9Y
- Improved sizing. Runs true to size
- Top made with 100% ultra soft cotton jersey
- Made with 100% foot-loomed textile made in Guatemala. Carefully tie-dyed for three weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash or gentle cycle
- Dry flat
Now accepting returns and exchanges!