- Handmade in Guatemala
- Button closure for diaper change
- Adjustable straps
- Elasticized leg openings
- Fits ages 0-24M
About the textiles
- Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textiles. Craftsmanship technique passed through generations
- Fabric is chemical free and made using minimal water and energy
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent
- Due to the natural dyes in our threads we do not recommend the use of Woolite or hot water
- Dry flat or tumble dry
- Steam iron
Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you may return for a refund or exchange within 22 days of delivery.
Items not eligible for returns:
- Items marked as sale.
- Gift cards.
- Items passed 22 days past delivery date.
- Items that do not include the attached original tag.
- Items that have been washed or worn.
- Personalized or custom orders.
Sale items are not eligible for return, however; sale items can be exchanged for another size or style of equal price, if available.
Returned items will not be accepted after 22 days from date of delivery. International orders are final sale.
Refunds will not be issued for lost orders. If the carrier looses your package we will issue a store credit excluding shipping and handling fees. Credit will be issued 28 days after estimated time of arrival.
Shipping cost are not refundable.
If you would like to exchange your product for an alternative size or color please complete the process outlined above. The store will issue a return and provide you with a store credit to process the correct size/color or style.
Once your exchange is received it will be processed within 5-7 business days.
If you are returning an item you received as a gift. Follow the return instructions above.
You will receive a onetime credit for the amount of purchase. Credit is valid for 40 days.
Start your return here