- Handmade in Guatemala
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Made with artisan made textile from Guatemala. Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed for 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
About the textiles
- Made with artisan made textile from Guatemala.
- Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed fro 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Fabric is chemical free and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent
- Due to the natural dyes in our threads we do not recommend the use of Woolite or hot water
- Dry flat or tumble dry
- Steam iron
Returns & Exchanges
Or sample sales are FINAL. Not elegible for refund, exchange or store credit.