- Handmade in Guatemala
- Fits ages 2Y-10Y
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
About the textiles
- Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textiles.
- Dyed with natural dyes and woven for 3 weeks creating a unique pattern.
- Craftsmanship technique passed through generations.
- Fabric is chemical and made using minimal water and energy
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
Returns & Exchanges
- Now accepting returns and exchanges!
- Sale items are not eligible for refund just store credit