- Handmade in Guatemala
- Front shoulder button closure
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program.
- Fits ages 2Y-8Y
About the textiles
- Made with artisan made textile from Guatemala
- Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed fro 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Fabric is chemical free and made using minimal water and energy
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent
- Due to the natural dyes in our threads we do not recommend the use of Woolite or hot water
- Dry flat or tumble dry
- Steam iron
Returns & Exchanges
Now accepting returns and exchanges! Sale items are not eligible for return.